We see a movement of Christ followers who trust God completely with their lives and make His Kingdom their Primary concern.
We are on a mission to Equip, Encourage, and Mobilize followers of Jesus to make disciples.
WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU SHARED THE GOSPEL? OR, ARE YOU IN AN INTENTIONAL DISCIPLESHIP RELATIONSHIP?
Recent surveys have revealed that less than 5% of proclaiming followers of Christ are intentionally making disciples or have admitted to sharing the full Gospel with someone else.
Primary exists to equip, encourage, and mobilize followers of Jesus to make disciples by providing practical, simple, obedience-based, discovery learning experiences and training.
1. We believe that disciple making is a command that Jesus gave to his followers.
2. We believe that the lack of intentional disciple making is NOT an issue of knowledge, but an issue of simple obedience and practice.
3. We believe that in partnership with the Holy Spirit, EVERY believer of Jesus is equipped and able to have a great Kingdom impact.
DIRECTOR, LEAD TEACHER & LEADERSHIP COACH
Justin grew up in Eagle Grove, IA, was educated at Northwestern College in Orange City, IA and Colorado Christian University in Denver, CO.
Together, he and his beautiful wife Jaymi are discipling five amazing children: Grace (13), Lainey (11), Joah (9), Asher (7), and Zac (6). Justin has been on staff with Primary since 2006 and currently serves as the Director. Justin is passionate about equipping men to live and lead like Jesus. He is grateful to spend his days coaching and discipling leaders to better live into God’s plan and purposes for their lives.
ADMINISTRATION, TEACHER & SMALL GROUP FACILITATOR
Todd grew up in Lester, IA, graduated from Augustana University in Sioux Falls, SD and has a passion for the marketplace discipleship.
Todd is blessed to be married to an amazing wife, Sara, and together they get so much joy out of discipling and watching their children grow into who God has designed them to be (Kendra – 13, Ava – 11, Brenna – 7, and Caleb - 1). Todd has served in various roles with Primary since 2008 including volunteer, financial coach, mentor, accountant, teacher, small group facilitator, and more. He finds his most joy when people get a glimpse of God’s presence or feel a hint of God’s love. His dream job would be a Doorkeeper, simply opening doors to allow people to pursue a relationship with God through Jesus Christ (see Psalm 84:10).
Through coaching and training, we help followers of Jesus discover their personal gifts and talents to develop their unique strategy to disciple making. This includes four main areas:
1. Discovering the unique "Field" Jesus has called them to go to.
2. Refining and practicing sharing the personal "Story" Jesus gave them to share.
3. Being trained in a "Discipleship Method" to personally grow closer to the Lord (as well as to help others grow closer to the Lord).
4. How to "Harvest" in a way that encourages disciples to make more disciples leading to a movement of disciple making.
First of all, thank you for your generosity and your willingness to support Primary. We are honored by the trust your gift demonstrates, and we are grateful for your shared commitment to equip, encourage, and mobilize disciples of Jesus.
We take seriously our God-given responsibility to be a wise steward of every donation we receive. We have every desire to maximize and leverage all resources afforded to us in the most efficient way possible to further His kingdom.
Thanks again for your gracious, thoughtful support of Primary Ministries. As always, if you have any questions, please contact us:
Primary is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
PO Box 90353
Sioux Falls, SD 57109